At this three day, two night get-away weekend adventure, Friday, August 20 through Sunday dinner, August 22, 2021, we will expand our community and let our spirits soar. All with breathtaking views in the mountains! Camp is a chill environment where someone like you can meet your special other half, strengthen existing relationships, make new friends, and connect to something deeper. Ask our alumni — Camp Neshama is amazing!
WHAT IS THE PROGRAM? Enjoy three days of spirited and fun programming, featuring great indoor & outdoor activities, including: arts & crafts, meditation & Jewish yoga, sports, wacky olympics, hiking, archery and zip-line (through the forest!), and a heated swimming pool. Want more? In addition to the fun camp-style Shabbat, experience a silent disco, bake your own challahs, make candles, enjoy l’chaims, an inspiring musical Havdallah, songs and stories by a blazing hearth, Torah learning, more entertainment, and much more! Oh we can’t forget the delicious communal meals. View Sample Program from a previous year.
LOCATION We return to the renovated and upgraded Dovid Oved Retreat Center, nestled in the trees at 6,000 feet up in the San Bernardino Mountains. Just outside of Running Springs, it is a 2.5 hour drive from LA. Learn more about the location.
Applications reviewed on rolling basis • Space is limited • Happening ONLY 1X in 2021!
What’s Included in Registration?
- Your registration cost covers your rooming, all meals and programs for the entire retreat.
- All prices include three days of spirited and fun programming, delicious meals, great indoor & outdoor activities, arts & crafts, and entertainment.
- Sleep well in newly renovated hotel style and cabin style accommodations – you have three options:
- Bunks – These comfortable cabins hold 4-6 adults, and an in-suite bathroom. Linens and towels included. Bring a sleeping bag and your favorite pillow. You can book a bunk with all your friends!
- Hotel Room – These hotel style rooms are for two and sometimes three adults with an in-suite bathroom. They come with everything you need.
- Upgraded Hotel Room – These upgraded rooms are for two adults with an in-suite bathroom. They are our premier rooms located inside or adjacent to the main lodge.
How Does the Registration Process Work?
- All applications are reviewed to ensure participants fit our demographics, for security, and for health & safety purposes.
- Price listed is PER-PERSON.
- There are a limited number of scholarships available – please email our offices for details.
- Having trouble with registration? Email us at email@example.com
Health & Safety
- One of Camp Neshama’s top priorities (along with making sure camp is a blast!) is to help keep its participants and staff members safe. In order to do so, we’ll be adhering to all applicable state and local health guidelines, in addition to closely monitoring the CDC’s COVID guidelines.
- As the situation continues to evolve, we will do our best to modify plans accordingly; any policies in place are subject to change based on the modifications by the county health department and State of CA.
- In order to reduce the risk, we also ask that all participants be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Having trouble with registration? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org