Hey there future campers!
We know you’re all excited about Camp Neshama and we are too!
We thought you might be asking yourselves, “What in the world am I supposed to bring this weekend?!” Well, we have put together an example of what we’re most likely packing.
Yes, some of us are girls, and we often pack a lot. This may seem like a lot of clothing, but keep in mind, we don’t have washing machines, and if we’re walking around outside in the sun, we might get sweaty and out clothes will stink. Ew.
We have put this list together using our combined 20+ years of sleep-away camp experience. This is in no way meant to instruct you on what you must bring. This is purely meant as a guideline to what someone might bring to wear to Camp Neshama.
SPRING PACKING LIST
Special Spring stuff:
- Walking/hiking boots
- Coat or windbreaker
- Sun hat
- Bathing Suit or whatever you like to swim in (pool will be open)
- Clothes to wear at the lake
- Warm socks for night in your bunk
- Warm sweater for the evening
-Jeans / skirts
-Shoes and Socks
-Tzitzis & Kipah (if you wear ’em)
What to wear for Shabbat? Casual camp style (White is not necessary)
-Polo / Button down
-Dress / Skirt
-Blouse / Shirt
General Items You may want (this is definitely stuff you want to consider bringing)Sheets and blankets, pillows and smallish towels are provided but feel free to bring your own if you have a preference.
– Sleeping bag
– Your Pillow (we advise a pillow case)
– All the normal toiletries you normally use
– Large Shower towel (unless in hotel room)
– Water bottle/Canteen
– Instrument (if you play, we’d love to jam with you!)
– Clothes you don’t mind getting dirty (for art projects, getting messy)
Should you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. We are all here and happy to help.
Can’t wait to see you!!